Guide on How to Stake eKZEN
The eKZEN staking allows you to earn rewards and generate extra income from your stake assets during a specific period.
Note. To learn more about eKZEN, please read the What Are eKZEN Tokens
Holders of eKZEN tokens have opportunities that will make even such a small investment worthwhile:
- You will be able to stake eKZEN to earn Kaizen Priority Pass, the unique pass to Kaizen ecosystem
- In addition to Kaizen Pass, you will receive APR.
Also, you get an exclusive opportunity:
- Holders and stakers of eKZEN will be incentivized with allocations in partner-projects launching using the Kaizen platform and get a chance to buy their tokens before they hit the market.
How to Stake eKZEN
You can use MetaMask or any WalletConnect-compatible wallets. In this guide, we will use the step-by-step instructions for MetaMask.
To stake eKZEN:
1. Go to https://ido.kaizen.finance/.
2. On the webpage, select between the BSC or Polygon network:
3. Click the Connect Wallet button.
4. In the pop-up window, click MetaMask.
5. In the opened MetaMask browser extension, click the Next button.
6. Click the Connect button.
IMPORTANT. Before staking, make sure you have enough funds in your wallet to make a stake (to pay a transaction fee.)
7. On the staking page, click the Stake button.
Note. How can you tell how many eKZEN in your wallet?
To see the total number of eKZEN tokens in your wallet, connect your wallet. Once connected, Kaizen.Finance will display the number next to the Stake button.
8. In the “Stake funds” dialog window, (1) specify the amount of eKZEN tokens you want to stake, and (2) click the Stake button.
9. In the “Confirm Stake” dialog window, click the Confirm Stake button.
10. To approve the operation, in your MetaMask wallet, click the Confirm button.
11. Wait for the transaction to be completed.
Congratulations! You’ve just staked eKZEN.