How to Earn on LP-staking with Kaizen.Finance
Dear Kaizen.Finance Community,
Just when you thought you couldn’t have any more money making opportunities provided by Kaizen, we come to you with more interesting news!
We’ve opened the possibility of becoming a Liquidity Provider (LP) on PancakeSwap! Get LP tokens and stake them for up to 100% APR and more in KZEN token!
How it works? Just several easy steps:
- lock your KZEN and BUSD
- get and stake your LP-tokens
- earn your reward DAILY!
- enjoy growing your yield with KZEN price growth
Even more reason, why this is a great opportunity? Stakers of KZEN tokens could potentially match their KZEN staking with a stable asset, thus doubling the summed value of their stake. If you stake $1000 worth of KZEN and match it with $1000 in BUSD ($2000 in total), you will earn APR for $2000 worth AND you’ll get the Tier in our Kaizen LaunchBooster corresponding to $2000 staked!
We want to emphasize that LP provides you a portion in the whole liquidity pool and a share in all KZEN trading fees on Pancakeswap! This is a unique way to earn double rewards and dramatically increase your investment returns.
The first available liquidity pool will be on PancakeSwap by staking LP tokens for 60, 120 or 240 days. The APR rates will be up to 100+% on your stake.
Note, that it is a limited offer. Be among those lucky ones who will share 1,000,000,000 KZEN pool!
Table of Contents
How to Get LP-tokens
1. Go to https://token.kaizen.finance/lp-staking.
2. On the page, click Get LP-tokens.
3. Connect your wallet to Kaizen.Finance.
Once you connect your wallet, you can start funding the liquidity pool.
4. In the Get Liquidity Pool Token window, specify the amount of both a KZEN and a BUSD. Before proceeding with the liquidity contributing, you need to approve the KZEN and BUSD transactions.
When you specified the amount of liquidity tokens, click Approve to confirm the transaction.
5. To confirm your liquidity supply, click Confirm.
6. Wait for the transaction confirmation.
7. When both of the transactions are approved, Kaizen will display the amount of LP tokens you will receive.
Note. Please note that the number of LP-tokens is calculated from the ratio of the number of tokens you deposited, both KZEN and BUSD.
Congratulations! You’ve just become the liquidity provider of the KZEN/BUSD liquidity pool on Pancakeswap.
Now you can stake your LP tokens on Kaizen.Finance and get incredibly generous interest for your liquidity.
How to Stake LP-tokens
After you’ve submitted the liquidity providing transaction, you will be redirected to Kaizen.Finance, where you can stake your LP tokens.
1. On the Kaizen’ LP Token Staking page, click Connect Wallet.
2. Select MetaMask. In the MetaMask window, click Next, and then click Connect.
Before proceeding with the staking, you need to confirm the transactions. Transaction confirmation consists of two steps: in the first step, you approve the staking; in the second stage, you grant Kaizen permission to stake your lpKZEN tokens.
3. In the staking dialogue window, specify the amount of your LP tokens, and click Stake. We recommend specifying the maximum amount of staking for you to get the higher interest.
4. In the MetaMask window, click Confirm for MetaMask to approve the transaction.
5. Wait for the transaction to be processed.
6. When the transaction is completed, click Сonfirm to approve the LP tokens deposit at Kaizen.Finance.
7. In the MetaMask window, click Confirm for MetaMask to approve the transaction.
8. Wait for the transaction to be processed.
9. Wait until your transaction has been processed, and then click Close.
Congratulations! You’ve just staked your lpKZEN tokens.
When you make transactions in different blockchains, you can encounter some difficulties. Here you can find the solutions and our recommendations to solve the specific issue you may face.
1. A network rejects transactions, or transactions cannot be completed.
In 90% of all cases this happens when there is no base token in the network where the operation is performed — for BSC it is BNB, for Polygon it is MATIC, and so on.
You see is by the following message: “Blockchain reverted the transaction for [wallet address number] wallet address”
In the Confirm tokens deposit window, once again, click the CONFIRM button once again and wait for the transaction to be fully completed.
2. Transactions take a long time to complete.
You have to wait at least 2 minutes before the transaction is completed.
Long waits to complete transactions may be due to the fact that the cost of gas fees required to complete the transaction at the time of the transaction may have changed and gone up and you may have specified low gas. All of this causes the transaction to take a very long time to complete.
To check if a transaction is executed or not, you can do two things:
a) In the Transaction Processing dialogue window, click the “See Transaction” link:
b) Wait for the transaction to be fully executed, and then check your wallet.
Join our friendly community in our official Telegram channels and follow us on Twitter and Medium: