Solstarter | Kaizen.Finance Whitelist Guide
Here’s the detailed instructions on how you can whitelist Solstarter’s first Swap/IDO, Kaizen, which will go live on 17 November at 19:30 UTC.
!!!NO RUSH!!! Whitelist will be opened till November 20, 2021.
Check these preliminaries to make sure you’re aware of the conditions to be whitelisted.
There are three main conditions:
- Follow Kaizen.Finance’s and Solstarter’s official Twitter/Telegram channels.
- Submit a Solana wallet address.
- Complete Know-Your-Customer (KYC) procedure on https://kaizen.finance/ido/kaizen-solstarter.
2. Read carefully the sale conditions, and сlick CONTINUE.
3. Click Continue with HyperID.
4. After you click the button, you will be redirected to the https://login.hypersecureid.com/ HyperID’s login page.
NOTE. HyperID is a secure identity and access management solution. Kaizen.Finance uses the HyperID service for user authentication and authorization.
5. To register a new HyperID account, click Create account.
6. In the opened window, specify your Email, create a Password, and then Confirm the password.
7. When you finished filling out the fields, click Create account.
8. To allow Kaizen.Finance access to your KYC information and Email address, click Allow.
Then, HyperID will redirect you back to the whitelist web page.
Follow Kaizen.Finance’s and Solstarter’s official Twitter/Telegram channels
1. Click the Twitter link, and sign in to your Twitter.
2. Once you follow the Twitter channel, click Continue.
3. Click the Telegram link, and sign in to your Telegram account.
4. Once you follow the Telegram channel, click Continue.
Connect your wallet and specify your Solana wallet address
Complete Know-Your-Customer (KYC)
1. In the next window, please read the Urisdiction Restrictions carefully, then (1) select your country of residence, and (2) click the Next Step Button.
2. Click Start KYC.
3. Select the I agree to processing my personal data, as described in the Consent to Personal Data Processing checkbox, and click Next.
The KYC procedure consists of five steps. For successful completion of KYC, please follow the on-screen instructions carefully and provide correct information.
4. Specify your First name, Last name, Date of birth, and then click Next.
5. On the next step, specify the country that issued your document and select the document type, and then click Next.
6. Take your photo of your document, and then click Next.
IMPORTANT. Please note that you need to prepare your selfie video camera either on your mobile phone or your computer during the procedure. If you’re having trouble with mobile, try the computer, and vice versa.
7. In the next window, verify you residence, upload your proof documents, and then click Next.
8. Specify your phone number, and click Next.
9. Paste the code.
10. Click Next.
11. Confirm your Application Data and click Next.
Do not close the browser tab. Wait for the verification to be completed.
Once your verification is complete, you’ll get the message:
12. Once the verification is complete, Kaizen.Finance will display the following message. Click Close.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully passed the KYC procedure, and now you are eligible to participate in the Kaizen.Finance IDO.
To participate in Kaizen IDO, please visit Solstarter on November 24th, 2021.
Follow Kaizen.Finance news and announcement on official channels: